Monday, October 13, 2014

RAMBLINGS

I started growing the "Winter Beard" about two weeks ago. For those of you who grow your own face warmer, you know the first couple of weeks you look pretty scruffy.

Every year I am shocked by how much whiter the beard looks, which reflects my 70+ years. I give it another three weeks until I start looking like the other old geezers at the local big box store. The cost of razor blades is also an added incentive!

The weather guessers are telling us that here in middle Tn., we can expect a whopper of a storm between 11:00 PM and 2:00 AM, Wind, lightning, and perhaps a tornado. Most of the time, the more they try to scare us, the smaller storm we get! We take the proper precautions any way, who knows they just might get one right for a change!







No comments:

Post a Comment